1. “We all need help to understand the Bible, and we cannot find the Scriptural guidance we need outside the ‘faithful and discreet slave’ organization.” (The Watchtower, Feb. 15, 1981.)
2. Brigham Young said, “Now if any of you will deny the plurality of wives, and continue to do so, I promise that you will be damned.” (Journal of Discourses, Vol. 3, p. 266).
3. According to the Koran, Jesus spoke as a baby. ” But she pointed to the babe. They said: “How can we talk to one who is a child in the cradle?” He said: “I am indeed a servant of Allah: He hath given me revelation and made me a prophet,” (19:29-30).
4. Alma 7:10 (Book of Mormon) says Jesus was born in Jerusalem rather than Bethlehem, “And behold, he shall be aborn of Mary, at Jerusalem which is the land of our forefathers, she being a dvirgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and econceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.”
5. Joseph Smith falsely prophesied that the temple would be built in Missouri within his generation. “Yea, the word of the Lord concerning his church, established in the last days for the restoration of his people, as he has spoken by the mouth of his prophets, and for the gathering of his saints to stand upon Mount Zion,i which shall be the city of New Jerusalem. 3 Which city shall be built, beginning at the temple lot, which is appointed by the finger of the Lord, in the western boundaries of the State of Missouri, and dedicated by the hand of Joseph Smith, Jun., and others with whom the Lord was well pleased. 4 Verily this is the word of the Lord, that the city New Jerusalem shall be built by the gathering of the saints, beginning at this place, even the place of the temple, which temple shall be reared in this generation. 5 For verily this generation shall not all pass away until an house shall be built unto the Lord, and a cloud shall rest upon it, which cloud shall be even the glory of the Lord, which shall fill the house… 31 Therefore, as I said concerning the sons of Moses for the sons of Moses and also the sons of Aaron shall offer an acceptable offering and sacrifice in the house of the Lord, which house shall be built unto the Lord in this generation, upon the consecrated spot as I have appointed.” (Doctrines and Covenants 84:2-5,31.)
6. The Koran says the sun sets in a pool of murky water, “Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it set in a spring of murky water: Near it he found a People: We said: “O Zul-qarnain! (thou hast authority,) either to punish them, or to treat them with kindness.” (18:86, Yusuf Ali, translation).
7. Sir Julian Huxley, a leading evolutionist said, “[I suppose the reason] we all jumped at the Origin [Origin of Species] was because the idea of God interfered with our sexual mores.”
8. “Fight against independent thinking.” The Watchtower, January 15, 1983, p. 27.
9. “For the Son of God became man so that we might become God. The only-begotten Son of God, wanting to make us sharers in his divinity, assumed our nature, so that he, made man, might make men gods.” Catholic Catechism 460
10. The Watchtower says, “The brothers preparing these publications are not infallible. Their writings are not inspired as are those of Paul and the other Bible writers. (2 Timothy 3:16)” “Awake!” March 22, 1993, p. 4
11. The Watchtower says Jesus had to be born again. (We know that wasn’t true, because He was never spiritually dead, and didn’t need to be born again).
“This latter action [being born again] even happened in the case of Jesus so that he could go to heaven. After he was baptized in water, Jehovah poured out his spirit on Jesus. He was thus spirit-begotten with the right to be a spirit son of God; he was ‘born again.'”
w68 12/1 pp. 733-735 What It Means to Be “Born Again”
12. Brigham Young said the black race is cursed, “You see some classes of the human family that are black, uncouth, uncomely, disagreeable, and low in their habits, wild, and seemingly deprived of nearly all the blessings of the intelligence that is generally bestowed upon mankind. . . . Cain slew his brother. Cain might have been killed, and that would have put a termination to that line of human beings. This was not to be, and the Lord put a mark upon him, which is the flat nose and black skin.” (Journal of Discourses, Volume 7, Page 291, 1859)
13. The Watch Tower calls blood transfusion sinful based on Acts 15:28-29, and this rhetorical question, “If your doctor told you to abstain from alcohol, would you have it injected in your veins?” (What Does the Bible Really Teach? p. 131)
14. The Watch Tower says aluminum cooking utensils cause cancer, “As a result of the publication of wholesome truth on the subject, there are fewer people now purchasing aluminum cooking utensils than heretofore. There is also a pronounced drop in the cancer death rate. Much aluminum used: many cancers. Less aluminum used: fewer cancers” (The Golden Age, 1930 p. 650).
15. Prince (a famous musician who has become a Jehovah’s Witness), speaking of going door-to-door witnessing says, “Sometimes fans freak out. It might be a shock to see me, but that’s no reason for people to act crazy, and it doesn’t give them license to chase me down the street.”
16. Muhammad said, “The Hour [last day] will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say, ‘O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him.'” (Sahih Al-Bukari, vol. 4, b. 52, Hadith #177).
17. Muhammad said, “O Women! I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you” (Hadith, vol. 2, #541).
18. Lenin said, “Every religious idea, every idea of God–even flirting with the idea of God–is unutterable vileness of the most dangerous kind, contagion of the most abominable kind. Millions of sins, filthy deeds, acts of violence, and physical contagion are far less dangerous than the subtle, spiritual idea of a God.”
19. Evolutionist and professor, Haldane said, “If my mental processes are determined wholly by the motions of atoms in my brain, I have no reason to suppose that my beliefs are true … and hence I have no reason for supposing my brain to be composed of atoms.” [Haldane, J.B.S., “Possible Worlds,” Chatto & Windus: London, 1927, p.209]
20. “[The big bang] represents the instantaneous suspension of physical laws, the sudden abrupt flash of lawlessness that allowed something to come out of nothing. It represents a true miracle…” Paul Davies, physicist and evolutionist, “The Edge of Infinity” 1995
21. “Evolution itself is accepted by zoologists not because it has been observed to occur or…can be proved by logically coherent evidence to be true, but because the only alternative, special creation, is clearly incredible.” D.M.S. Watson. Quoted from Herbert Schlossberg, Idols for Destruction: Christian Faith and Its Confrontation with American Society (Wheaton, IL: Crossway,  1993), 144-145.
22. Charles Darwin said, “With savages, the weak in body or mind are soon eliminated. We civilized men on the other hand, do our utmost to cheque the process of elimination. We build asylums for the imbecile, the maimed and the sick, thus the weak members of civilized society propagate their kind. No one who has attended to the breeding of domestic animals will doubt that this must be highly injurious to the race of man. Hardly anyone is so ignorant as to allow his worst animals to breed” (Descent of Man, 1871).
23. Charles Darwin said, “At some future period, not very distant as measured by centuries, the civilized races of man will almost certainly exterminate and replace throughout the world the savage races. At the same time the anthropomorphous apes, as Professor Schaaffhausen has remarked, will no doubt be exterminated. The break will then be rendered wider, for it will intervene between man in a more civilized state, as we may hope, than the Caucasian, and some ape as low as a baboon, instead of as at present between the negro or Australian and the gorilla.” Descent of Man and Selection in Relation to Sex, Vol. 1 (London: John Murray, 1871), p. 521.
24. May Mitra grant us peace!
May Varuna grant us peace!
May Aryama grant us peace!
May Vishnu grant us peace!
May Indra grant us peace!
May Brishaspati grant us peace!
– from the Hindu Upanishads
25. “We declare, assert, define and pronounce: To be subject to the Roman pontiff is to every human creature altogether necessary for salvation” (Pope Boniface VIII, Papal Bull Unum Sanctam, 1302).
26. “Let no one of you say that he has acquired the entire Qur’an, for how does he know that it is all? Much of the Qur’an has been lost. Thus let him say, “I have acquired what is available.” Ibn Umar (As-Suyuti, Al-Itqan fi Ulum al-Qur’an)
27. “We got this man in office. I think we’re all proud of Barack and his accomplishments. Everybody I know in our communities are praying for us, every day. It means all the world to us to know that there are prayer circles out there and people who are keeping the spirits clean around us” (Michelle Obama, 10/15/2010).
28. “Our talks with the infidel West and our conflict with them ultimately revolve around one issue—one that demands our total support, with power and determination, with one voice—and it is: Does Islam, or does it not, force people by the power of the sword to submit to its authority corporeally if not spiritually? Yes. There are only three choices in Islam:  either willing submission [conversion]; or  payment of the jizya, through physical, though not spiritual, submission to the authority of Islam; or  the sword — for it is not right to let him [an infidel] live. The matter is summed up for every person alive: Either submit, or live under the suzerainty of Islam, or die.”
–Osama Bin Laden
(The Al Qaeda Reader, p. 42)
29. “First, I’d like to clarify that all cows are holy for us because of the one that saved one of our gods. For us, the cow is a source of purity, productivity and love. We refer cow as mother. We believe all the gods and goddesses live inside the cow, so cow urine is considered holy.” From here.