Please take a minute to comment with your answer. If you died today, and you stood before God, and He asked you, “Why should I let you into heaven?” What would you say?
- I go to church.
- I’ve lived a good life.
- I confess my sins.
- I’ve been washed in Jesus’ blood.
- I believe in God.
- I ask to be forgiven for my sins.
- I’m a Baptist or Buddhist or Methodist or Catholic or whatever denomination/religion.
- I’m nice to people, and I help them.
- I’ve been baptized.
- I take communion.
- I give money to charity.
- I’d say something not listed above.
Please feel free to explain your answer. Thanks for your help.